Chromebox for Meetings is a video conferencing system that includes a Chromebox, and HD camera, a microphone and speaker, and a remote control.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Meetings with anyone, anywhere
You can meet with anyone on any device from the conference room, at home or on the road. Just invite colleagues, clients, or partners to join your meeting by sending the meeting link. Up to 15 participants are able to join the meeting at once.
Just plug in your display and follow Setup wizard, that is all for deployment. By one click from your remote control, you can instantly start the conversation without no more clunky dial-in codes. Share your screen wirelessly, and collaborate on documents while meeting.
Sync with other VC systems
Are you using other Video Conference systems for meetings? Chromebox for Meetings works with other Video Conference systems. It integrates with Blue Jeans, Intercall, UberConference and Vidyo to work with existing phone and video conferencing systems.
Chromebox is powered by Chrome OS, which means it’s fast, secure and easy to manage.
- 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor
- HDMI and DisplayPort++
- 4x USB3.0
- Ethernet and built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Full HD 1080p (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Automatically switches resolution based on available bandwidth
- Autofocus lens
- Automatic low-light correction
Microphone / speaker
- Wideband frequency response
- Built-in DSP for speech clarity
- Omni-directional microphone with noise filter
- Mute, end call and volume buttons
- Full QWERTY keypad on rear
- RF based (no line of sight necessary)
- Nano-sized USB adapter
Chromebox, plus everything you need for video meetings starting at $999, which includes first year's $250 management & support fee. Management and support is covered by a $250 per device annual fee.